Lending With Purpose
At the Mayster Group every client is regarded with care and professionalism. Our goal is to ensure you are well informed and stress free. To take the first step in creating your action plan with The Mayster Group, please schedule a no-obligation consultation today.
Get Commercial Real Estate Loans from Our Lender Near Los Angeles
Are you looking for commercial loan broker in Los Angeles? The Mayster Group is standing by to be your broker of choice to help with your business lending needs. As one of the best commercial broker in the area, we pride ourselves on helping you find the ideal commercial loan to allow you to run a successful business.
When it comes to commercial real estate lending, you need a company you can trust to guide you through the process. You’ll get the high-quality service you need with us, whether you need multi-family loan, SBA loan lenders, equipment leasing, or other business lending needs in the Los Angeles area. We are the top broker for multi-family commercial loans and SBA broker in the area, helping you find the best multi-family home loan or other commercial real estate needs.
The Mayster Group is the Best Commercial and Multi-Family broker in Los Angeles
When you need a commercial loan, you likely have many questions. At The Mayster Group — Los Angeles, you’ll get the answers you’re looking for to ensure you make an informed decision, with a number of lenders The Mayster Group can make sure you match with the perfect lender. The Mayster Group can help with your commercial real estate & multi-family, giving you access to the best rates and terms to make your business venture as successful as possible. Many customers come to us with the following questions:
- What do commercial lenders look for? The most critical element of getting approved for a commercial loan is the collateral of the property you want to buy. They also consider your creditworthiness, financial statements and tax returns, loan-to-value ratios, and debt-service coverage ratios.
- How do you get a loan for a commercial property? To qualify for a commercial property loan, your business must occupy at least 51 percent of the property. However, you may have other options if you occupy a lower percentage. Your team will guide you through this process and match you with the best lenders.
- How do you qualify for a commercial/multi-family loan? Commercial/multi-family loans apply to properties that will house multiple families or businesses. Lenders will evaluate the income potential for the property to help you qualify for this type of loan, along with your creditworthiness, loan-to-value ratios, and more.
- Does everyone get approved for an SBA loan? Unfortunately, not everyone can qualify for an SBA loan. These loans only apply to individuals with a strong credit score of 600 or more. A lack of sufficient collateral or assets, not enough cash flow, or too much outstanding debt can also disqualify you.
- What qualifies as a multi-family loan? A multi-family loan is a loan on a property that houses more than one family, such as a duplex, apartment building, or other similar property.
Welcome to THE MAYSTER GROUP
Choose Us —
Stay One Step Ahead
At The Mayster Group you won’t see “Apply Here” anywhere on our website because we will suggest you apply only when we are confident that the solution we have is the right one for you.
Our fully-transparent financial recommendations come with your best interests in mind. With access to over a hundred lenders we are equipped to handle any situation — simple, unusual, or complex.
We work to build life-long customers and keep you up to date… long term.. Give us the opportunity to build a customized strategy to properly position you and your business for success.
Need a professional loan consultation?
Let's discuss your case!
High level of competence
Our experience will help you move forward with ease
Our Lending industry has changed. It is less personal and increasingly more difficult to secure financing. The Mayster Group was established to optimize your lending experience, finding you the best program to improve your bottom line and grow your business. As your “VIRTUAL CFO” we will access and create the best strategy to meet your business needs. Keeping your interests at the frontline. Your business is our business!
Types of Real Estate Loans
Types of Equity Financing
Factoring & High Risk Loans
Any questions? Request a call-back to get a free analysis of your situation!
California loans made pursuant to the California Finance Lenders Law, Division 9 (commencing with Section 22000) of the Finance Code. All such loans made through The Mayster Group and a licensed finance lender/broker, California Finance Lenders License No. 60DBO-127208.